Add Business Continuity-as-a-Service to your solution portfolio
- The median cost per minute of an unplanned outage is $6,828
- The average total cost of an unplanned outage across 16 industry segments is $685,765
In modern companies where applications have become the business, prolonged downtime or even brief outages are no longer acceptable. Regardless of business size, all are expected to have their core information systems up and running all the time. Business Continuity-as-a-Service (BCaaS) can: (1) Reduce the risk of business interruption occurring; (2) Reduce the business impact of an interruption; and (3) Keep the business operating and responding to customers.
Get Services to Market Faster
- White-labeled infrastructure-as-a-service using the latest technology
- Cloud architecture designed from your business perspective
- Customized architectures purpose-built to deliver Business Continuity-as-a-Service
- Field-tested best practices reduce design, build and orchestration time
- Focus resources on your solution, not the cloud infrastructure
Shorten Service Proof-of-Concept Time
If you haven’t picked a software solution yet or you just want to test out your application in the cloud, we can quickly “stand-up” a cloud infrastructure for you to demo new solutions from our partner marketplace or you can bring your own to try. We can help you estimate monthly service costs and quickly migrate you to a production environment when you are ready.
Explore adding Business Continuity-as-a-Service to your solution portfolio